FAQ1. Shipping & Delivery 2. Order & Payment 3. Return, Refund & Warranty
Useful linkContact us form
Shipping & Delivery
We currently only offer shipping / delivery / on-site measurement / installation in Singapore.
For timber work and carpentry services (on-site measurement & installation) : 1. On-site measurement will be arranged within 2-3 days. 2. Installation will be done within 10-14 days after confirmation / site measurement (excluding Sunday). 3. Minimum order of $500 (excluding GST) for timber work is required for free shipping. 4. A flat fee of $80 will be charged for orders not meeting minimum order criteria.
Third-party and all other items : 1. Our in-house logistic team offers free shipping / delivery services within 5-10 working days 2. Charges of local priority delivery with logistic partners are as follow: – < 5kg – $3.00 – 10.1 – 20kg – $5.00 – 20.1 – 30kg – $15.00 3. Tracking number will be provided via email when an item is shipped by us. If you choose to deliver items via our third-party logistic partners, you may track your item via the tracking number together with a link to our respective partners. 4. Tracking is currently unavailable for our in-house logistic team. However, our Customer Service team may be contacted via contact form if you do not receive your items within the stipulated timeframe.
Order & PaymentWe aim to provide all users with a safe and secured e-platform for online shopping. Therefore we collaborate with various service providers to process payment in a fast, convenient and secured manner. Payment for your order may be made via the the three methods listed below:
* Credit/Debit Card Card payments are processed through third-party providers. Visa, MasterCard & American Express are currently supported. Please see here for further detail: https://stripe.com/en-sg/legal
* Pace Instalment Plan Instalment plan is processed through third-party providers. Three-month plans with Hoolah are currently supported. Please see here for further detail: https://pacenow.co/terms-of-service/
* Hoolah Instalment Plan Instalment plan is processed through third-party providers. Three-month plans with Hoolah are currently supported. Please see here for further detail: https://www.hoolah.co/sg/terms/
* PayNow PayNow is an electronic fund transfer service that allows customers to transfer Singapore dollar funds instantly using the designated mobile number or NRIC/FIN or UEN number. PayNow is currently offered by 9 banks – Bank of China, Citibank Singapore Limited, DBS Bank/POSB, ICBC, HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and United Overseas Bank.
Return, refund & warranty policy
For timber works & carpentry services :
1. Goods sold are not refundable or returnable.
2. Deposits are not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Cancellation fee: 50% of total order amount.
4. Change request fee: 50% of total order amount.
5. No change to the design and size is allowed after on-site measurement / upon confirmation.
Three months warranty on workmanship & material defects from the date of installation. One year warranty for touch up of paint work & adjustment from the date of installation.
Third-party and all other items Refund process will be initiated within 1-3 working days after request is submitted. Refund process differs depending on the payment method used to make payment for the order:
1. Credit / Debit Card:
Payment will be credited to the card used to make payment. The process may take 7-14 working days depending on the bank which issued the card.
2. Online Banking, ATM/Cash Deposit:
Refund payment will be credited to the issuing bank within 5-10 working days. Our Customer Service team will contact you for your bank account details for the refund.
Please reach out to our Customer Service Team via contact form if you do not receive the refund after the stipulated timeframe.