- NO Neutral wire required!
- Manual Control: High-quality rocker push button switch. You can toggle On/Off the gangs physically via the rocker push button, with or without S3 Hub.
- Mobile App: If you want to control LC1 Switches via the BroadLink Mobile App at home or remotely out of home and/or set routines, timers and schedules, you MUST have at least 1x S3 Hub (sold separately). LC1 must also be within S3 Hub effective range (S3 Hub supports up to 8x devices within 8-10m in a home setting without line of sight).
- Works with the latest Broadlink Mobile App free to download on both Google Play and iOS App Store (S3 Hub and mobile phone must be connected to the internet via WiFi/3G/4G/5G/LTE).
- Voice Control: In conjunction with S3 Hub, LC1 is Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant-enabled. Works with Siri Shortcuts too! Give voice commands to operate your appliances and/or scenes. Imagine coming back home and all you need to say is “Alexa Hello” or “Hey Google Hello”, your lights and ceiling fans controlled by LC1 turns On. Create scenes and sequences whichever way you want it.
- Sizing: Singapore Standard 86x86mm (30mm depth)
- Communications: LC1 Switches communicate with S3 Hub via 2.4GHz – requires S3 Hub (sold separately).
- State Feedback: Pairing LC1 with S3 Hub, you will also have state-feedback of the switch where you will be able to view from the BroadLink App which gangs are currently ON and OFF.
- Routine Programmable Smart Button: During the installation of LC1 Switch, you can intentionally leave the last gang unwired, not connected to any light(s) and within the BroadLink app, set routines for that unwired last gang. Use that last gang to On or Off any smart home appliance or trigger scenes within the BroadLink App. Great way to mimic 2 way function or use it as a master button for whatever automation you desire. Configure 2 routines per last gang, one for ON state and one for OFF State. (Note: Workable only for LC1-2 Gang and LC1-3 Gang Switch. Only the LAST GANG can be intentionally left blank/unwired. In some instances, external capacitors (provided) may need to be installed on first gang’s light if the lights flicker because of the unwired last gang).
- All LC1 switches are SINGLE WAY only in 1/2/3 gang configuration. All LC1 switches do not support WIRED TWO WAY or MULTI WAY points i.e. two different switch controlling the same single/set of lights. If you want to use LC1 switches and have existing wired two-way points, you need to disable one of the two ways prior to the installation of LC1 switch. LC1 is also non-dimmable and does not work with dimmable bulbs or drivers.
- Wattage perimeter must be adhered to in order for the switches to work. Every Individual lamp or appliance connected to LC1 must be above 7 Watts each. Max wattage per Gang is 100W for LED and energy saving bulbs, 200W for incandescent lamp.