One Year Local Limited Warranty directly with us on product(s) supplied excluding but not limited to damage caused by moisture or any of such nature, damage from mishandling and/or tampering of product(s), software(s) and/or firmware(s).
Other terms and conditions applies
- NO Neutral wire required!
- Manual Control: High-quality rocker push button switch. You can toggle On/Off the gangs physically via the rocker push button, with or without S3 Hub.
- Mobile App: If you want to control LC1 Switches via the BroadLink Mobile App at home or remotely out of home and/or set routines, timers and schedules, you MUST have at least 1x S3 Hub (sold separately). LC1 must also be within S3 Hub effective range (S3 Hub supports up to 8x devices within 8-10m in a home setting without line of sight).
- Works with the latest Broadlink Mobile App free to download on both Google Play and iOS App Store (S3 Hub and mobile phone must be connected to the internet via WiFi/3G/4G/5G/LTE).
- Voice Control: In conjunction with S3 Hub, LC1 is Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant-enabled. Works with Siri Shortcuts too! Give voice commands to operate your appliances and/or scenes. Imagine coming back home and all you need to say is “Alexa Hello” or “Hey Google Hello”, your lights and ceiling fans controlled by LC1 turns On. Create scenes and sequences whichever way you want it.
- Sizing: Singapore Standard 86x86mm (30mm depth)
- Communications: LC1 Switches communicate with S3 Hub via 2.4GHz – requires S3 Hub (sold separately).
- State Feedback: Pairing LC1 with S3 Hub, you will also have state-feedback of the switch where you will be able to view from the BroadLink App which gangs are currently ON and OFF.
- Routine Programmable Smart Button: During the installation of LC1 Switch, you can intentionally leave the last gang unwired, not connected to any light(s) and within the BroadLink app, set routines for that unwired last gang. Use that last gang to On or Off any smart home appliance or trigger scenes within the BroadLink App. Great way to mimic 2 way function or use it as a master button for whatever automation you desire. Configure 2 routines per last gang, one for ON state and one for OFF State. (Note: Workable only for LC1-2 Gang and LC1-3 Gang Switch. Only the LAST GANG can be intentionally left blank/unwired. In some instances, external capacitors (provided) may need to be installed on first gang’s light if the lights flicker because of the unwired last gang).
- All LC1 switches are SINGLE WAY only in 1/2/3 gang configuration. All LC1 switches do not support WIRED TWO WAY or MULTI WAY points i.e. two different switch controlling the same single/set of lights. If you want to use LC1 switches and have existing wired two-way points, you need to disable one of the two ways prior to the installation of LC1 switch. LC1 is also non-dimmable and does not work with dimmable bulbs or drivers.
- Wattage perimeter must be adhered to in order for the switches to work. Every Individual lamp or appliance connected to LC1 must be above 7 Watts each. Max wattage per Gang is 100W for LED and energy saving bulbs, 200W for incandescent lamp.
Payment & Discount
We aim to provide all users with a safe and secured e-platform for online shopping. Therefore we collaborate with various service providers to process payment in a fast, convenient and secured manner. Payment for your order may be made via the three methods listed below:
* Credit/Debit Card
Card payments are processed through third-party providers. Visa, MasterCard & American Express are currently supported. Please see here for further detail: https://stripe.com/en-sg/legal
* Pace Instalment Plan
The instalment plan is processed through third-party providers. Three-month plans with Pace are currently supported. Please see here for further detail: https://pacenow.co/terms-of-service/
* Hoolah Instalment Plan
The instalment plan is processed through third-party providers. Three-month plans with Hoolah are currently supported. Please see here for further detail: https://www.hoolah.co/sg/terms/
* Hassle-free discount & cash voucher
All discounts & cash vouchers (if any) will be automatically applied when you check out. If you noticed abnormalities during check out, contact us here or use our Facebook messenger app located at the bottom of our website.
Shipping & Delivery
We currently only offer shipping/delivery/on-site measurement/installation in Singapore.
Third-party items (Non SD products):
1. Our in-house logistic team offers free shipping/delivery services within 5-10 working days
2. Charges of local priority delivery with logistic partners are as follow:
– < 5kg – $3.00
– 10.1 – 20kg – $5.00
– 20.1 – 30kg – $15.00
3. Tracking number will be provided via email when an item is shipped by us. If you choose to deliver items via our third-party logistic partners, you may track your item via the tracking number together with a link to our respective partners.
4. Tracking is currently unavailable for our in-house logistic team. However, our Customer Service team may be contacted via the contact form if you do not receive your items within the stipulated timeframe.