- S3 Hub requires 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Wifi connection to your router.
- Works with the latest Broadlink Mobile App, free to download on both Google Play and iOS App Store.
- Each S3 Hub can accommodate up to maximum 8 compatible devices.
- All compatible devices must be within 20m (with line of sight) or 8-10m (in a home setting without line of sight) from S3 Hub – effective range may differ in different homes, subject to interferences.
- Compatible devices: S3 Hub serves as the Hub for PIR3-FC Motion Sensor, DS3-FC Door Sensor, SR3-4KEY Scene Button, TC3 and LC1 Smart Switches only. Communication frequency: 2.4GHz.
- S3 Hub does NOT work with any other models besides above-mentioned devices and vice versa.
- Discreet looking but powerful capabilities. Power the S3 Hub via micro USB (cable included) and place it anywhere at home where there is a 2.4GHz Wifi connection. Make sure the S3 Hub is also within the range of 8 – 10m from compatible products.
- S3 Hub communicates with compatible devices via 2.4GHz RF allowing you to control and monitor current state of your devices. Set timers, schedules and notifications via the BroadLink App. Works with Voice AI: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri Shortcuts too.
- Micro USB powered 5V1A. (5V1A power adapter not included)
- Singapore Safety Mark 5V1A USB power adapter is sold separately. If you have any 5V1A USB power adapters at home you can use those for S3 Hub.
- Input voltage : 5V DC
- Input consumption : 750mA (Micro USB)
- Operating temperature : 0 ° C -50 ° C
- Permissible humidity : ≤ 85%
- Wireless power : ≤ 0.69W
- Wireless Type : Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz b / g / n
- Communication : FastCon
- Dimensions : 46x46x43 mm
- Support: iOS 7.0 / Android 4.0+